Monday 21st October:
Welcome back after what we hope was a happy and restful October Week holiday. We have a very busy term ahead so please keep checking the school website and app for updates and important dates for your diaries.
This week, we have the return of our Walking Club on Tuesdays after school - all children and parents are welcome to join us. On Thursday, Choir will also start back for P4-7 - letters were issued before the holidays and next Wednesday sees the return of Coding Club for P6. Again, please check the calendar for dates and times.
Some important dates for your diaries:
- Thursday 24th October: Choir After School Club P4-7 starts back
- Monday 28th October: Primary 7 Residential Trip (Mon-Thurs)
- Wednesday 30th October: John Wilson Photography in school to take Whole Class Photos - please ensure all pupils are wearing full uniform.
- Wednesday 30th October: Coding After School Club P6 (see more details in calendar)
- Thursday 31st October: Ecoeen - children can create Halloween costumes which are homemade/recycled and wear them to school.
- Friday 1st November: All Saints Day Mass - Room 11 leading
- Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th November: Inservice Days - school closed to pupils
- Wednesday 27th November: Parent Council Meeting at 7pm - all welcome
- Friday 29th November: Saint Andrew's Day Mass at 9.30am - Room 10 leading
- Saturday 7th December: Christmas Fayre
- Tuesday 10th December: P1-3 Nativity (2.00pm)
- Wednesday 11th December: P1-3 Nativity (2.00pm and 6.30pm)
- Tuesday 17th December: P1-3 to Village Theatre Panto
- Thursday 19th December: Choir Christmas Concert
Tuesday 8th October:
We are very much looking forward to our Sponsored Danceathon on Friday. Children can wear their own clothes and bring a bottle of water/juice into the event to stay hydrated. All sponsor forms and money should be handed in as soon as possible.
We are also very pleased to report that our first Aldi Sticker poster is now complete!! We have started poster number two so keep sending those stickers in! And thank you again for all your support with this!